Please note that J. Quaglia Law Office will be open and continuing to fulfill the needs of clients in a timely and efficient manner. However, to protect our clients, staff and community, and to assist in limiting the spread of the COVID-19, we will be adjusting how we provide services as follows:
- We ask that only clients who have PRE-SCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS attend at the office. Please do not simply “drop in”. Also, if you are attending our office in person please adhere to the guidelines:
- DO NOT attend if you are experiencing a cough, fever, or difficulty breathing;
- DO NOT attend if you have travelled in the last 14 days.
- We encourage clients, where possible, to utilize the option of teleconference or email instead of attending our office in person. We have always utilized technology to make our clients lives easier and as such are fully prepared to meet your needs remotely.
- We ask clients who need to provide us documents to do so by scanning and emailing a copy, or simply dropping it in our mail slot next to the front door. Please DO NOT enter the building to hand the document directly to staff.
- We will NOT be providing notarial services, or any other “drop-in” service at this time.
It is our intention to limit the flow of clients into our building to only that which is absolutely necessary so as to protect ALL clients and staff. We are committed to keeping you and our staff safe, as such we have increased our cleaning/disinfecting protocols for public areas. We ask for your patience during this time of altered service as our staff attempt to meet the needs of clients and their families.
If you have any questions or wish to book a time to speak with one of our lawyers please call 519-352-8580 ext 101.